DISCLAIMER regarding the protection of personal data in accordance with Article 13 of the Italian legislative decree nr 196/2003 (“Code for the protection of Personal Data”) and with Article 13 of the EU Regulation nr 679/2016 (“European General Data Protection Regulation” -GDPR).
The Company “Infabbrica SRL” with registered office in Via degli Abeti 30, postal code 61122 Pesaro (PU), Italy, VAT number 02767400415, REA number PS251428, Register of companies in Pesaro, in the person of Lorenzo Tamburini – as legal representative – is the Controller of the processed Personal Data and –in accordance to said Legislation - hereby informs the users that the Data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
1. Data subjects to the processing
Infabbrica srl s committed to safeguarding your personal data and complies in accordance with the data protection legislation applicable (Privacy Code and GDPR 12016/679). Your personal data is treated confidentially and is only transferred to third parties according to the provisions of this Policy, or with your consent. We process the personal data you provide to us when you use the website and/or after registering in our website.
In particular, we collect and process:
- Identifying and non-sensitive personal data (i.e. name, surname, fiscal code, vat number, email address, telephone number - later "personal data" or even "data") provided by you directly during the registration to our website (also via Facebook Login) and/or with the request to purchase the products;
- data not directly provided by you - and in any case acquired within the limits of the provisions of art. 14, paragraph 5, GDPR - the transmission of which is connected to the use of Internet communication protocols (for example, access to the page, amount of data transferred, session ID numbers, IP addresses, URL addresses, etc.). These data allow to reconstruct the route of your visits to our website www.infabbrica.com
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (art. 24, lett. a), b), c), Privacy Code and art. 6, lett. b), e), GDPR), for the following service purposes:
- process a pre-contract or a contractual request
- implement pre-contractual measures taken at your request
- process internal statistical analysis
- fulfilling tax obligations arising from existing relationships
- to fulfil the obligations laid down by law, regulation, Community legislation or an order of the Authority
- safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person
- performing tasks serving the public interest or in connection with the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the website
- pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties, within the limits and conditions set out in art. 6, letter f), GDPR;
- exercise the rights of the Data Controller (by way of example, the right of defence in court proceedings).
- to send newsletters, commercial communications and/ or advertising material about products and/or services , different and / or dissimilar from those already purchased, offered by the Data Controller.
The conferment of your data for the purposes described under point 2, lett. A), nos. i) and ii) is mandatory. In the absence of the conferment, we cannot guarantee your registration on the Site, nor the possibility to process your requests.
The conferment of data for the purposes described in point 2, lett. b), has instead an optional nature. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to revoke the previously given consent of processing your data. In this case, you will no longer receive our newsletters, while you continue to receive our services and you will retain the right to register on the site.
4. Methods of processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4, Privacy Code and art. 4, n. 2), GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The processing of your data will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and can also be carried out through automated procedures designed to store, manage and transmit them and will take place using appropriate tools, as far as reason and state of the art, to ensure safety and confidentiality through the use of appropriate procedures that avoid the risk of loss, unauthorized access, illicit use and dissemination.
5. Data retention period
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality relationship and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes. After this deadline, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
6. Access to Data
The personal data processed by the Data Controller will not be disclosed, i.e. they will not be disclosed to indeterminate subjects, in any possible form, including that of their availability or simple consultation. Instead, they may be communicated to workforces operating for the Data Controller and to certain external subjects who collaborate with them. In particular, your data may be made accessible to:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, consultants authorized to manage the site and provide related services (for example: customer services, IT department, etc.), in their capacity as Internal Managers and/or Persons in charge of processing personal data and/or System administrator;
- third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example: suppliers, credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, couriers for the delivery of the purchased goods etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as External Managers and/or Trustees for the treatment of personal data.
7. Communication of data
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d), Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), c), GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the indicated purposes to Supervisory Authorities, Judicial Authorities and to all other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes.
8. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers of the Data Controller and/or employed third-party companies duly appointed as Data Processors, located within the European Union, i.e. in compliance with the provisions of Articles 45 et seq., GDPR. Currently the servers are located within the EU. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that, if it becomes necessary to transfer the location of the servers, in Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU Countries, this movement will always take place in accordance with the Articles. 45 et seq., GDPR. In this case, however, the Data Controller ensures that the transfer of data to non-EU Countries will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
9. Browsing data
The computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of the site may acquire, in the course of their normal activity, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This data is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature it could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users identifications (i.e. parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the user). These data are used by the Data Controller for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. Such data may also be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website.
Web browsers allow you to exercise some control over cookies through browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block cookies or block cookies of certain sites. Browsers can also help you delete cookies when you close your browser. However, you should keep in mind that this could mean that any opt-out or preferences you have set on the site will be lost. Please consult the technical information related to your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable cookies or refuse to accept cookies, some parts of the service may not work properly or be considerably slower.
11. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7, Privacy Code and art. 15, GDPR and more specifically the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or released, with the exception of the case where such fulfillment is proved impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, entirely or partially: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, albeit pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising content or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator via email and/or through traditional marketing methods via telephone and/or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to even only partially object. Therefore, the data subject may decide to receive communications only through traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16 - 21, GDPR (Right of rectification, right to oblivion, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Supervising Authority.
12. How to exercise rights
You have the right to ask the Data Controller to access the data concerning you, their correction or deletion, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of processing; to receive the Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device; to revoke any consent given regarding the processing of your sensitive data at any time and object in whole or in part to the use of the Data; to propose a complaint to the Authority, as well as to exercise any other right recognized by the applicable regulations.
You can exercise your rights listed in point 11 at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the same email address used for subscribing to our website, with the indication of the specific request (data correction, permanent data deletion).
If no longer in possess of your registration email address, you can send us a registered letter to:
Infabbrica srl, via Degli Abeti 30 - 61122 Pesaro (PU) Italy
with the indication of your personal information, the email address used at the time of registration to our website and the specific request (data correction, permanent data deletion).
Where the data subject is under the age of 16, such processing is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility for which the identification data are acquired.
14. Controller, manager and agents
The Controller of the processed personal Data is Infabbrica srl with registered office in via degli Abeti 30 – 61122 Pesaro (PU), VAT Number 02767400415 in the person of Lorenzo Tamburini, as legal representative.
The updated list of the controller and the data processors is held in the headquarters of the Data Controller.
15. Amendments to this Policy
This Policy may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.
16. Place and date