Tribe: Shaggy Carpet
Shaggy carpet, its style, revisited in a modern key, is inspired by the beautiful Berber carpets of the nomadic artisan tradition of Morocco, giving the environment in which, it is located an ancestral, almost tribal character. Soft carpet.
Ivory and black stripes
70% polypropylene 30% Juta
weight about 2.1 kg/sqm
Fleece height 35 mm
NB: Please note that the days of preparation are indicative depending on the stock of the product in stock, if the product is not available the preparation will require more durable times, in which case you will be promptly notified by our customer service.
GENERAL ADVICES FOR PRODUCTS’ USE AND MAINTENANCE:
These carpets are made of first-quality materials and, before being commercialized, they undergo some checks.
For proper maintenance, some simple measures must be followed:
- During the first weeks the carpet will tend to lose some fibres due to the normal stripping of the fleece, residual of the final shave. For voluminous and long hair carpets this phenomenon will be more pronounced and longer. These residual can be easily removed using a simple vacuum cleaner. The cleaning carpet-sweeper and brushes are not recommended because they might have a too much abrasive action on the carpet.
- Immediately remove the spots with a rag soaked in water and mild soap and then rinse with a sponge soaked in lukewarm water.
- It is recommended for a through wash to go to a professional laundry.
- If a thread protrudes, do not tear it, but cut it with small scissors.
- Wear: spread it over the whole surface, changing the direction of the carpet once or twice a year. Put a felt rebar under the legs of the furniture.
- Exposure to the sun: prolonged exposure to the sunlight might cause colour fading. In these cases it is suitable to create a barrier to the sunbeams.
- Wrinkles: always roll up your carpets when you want to store them, and never fold them.
- Colours: the photos on the catalogue can show some differences of shades, even if they are as much as possible similar to the original carpets, both because of the four-colour printing and because of possible variations of dye bath between one lot and the other of the yarns.
- Measures: the measures outlined need to be interpreted as approximate with a tolerance which is common between texile products (+-3%). Each carpet has specific information on the label.